Wednesday, March 7, 2012

20 weeks

I can’t believe it – I’m halfway done!!! 

Today I woke up with the weirdest feeling.  It was the feeling of feeling… normal!  I haven’t felt sick hardly at all today, and didn’t even take my Zofran this morning.  I ate a huge lunch and then wanted CHINESE food (for the first time since becoming pregnant) for dinner.  It was a miracle.

Also, today I felt the baby kicking for the first time.  I have felt her wiggling around a bit, but tonight I felt her kicking up a storm.  It was awesome.

0 this one okay

This afternoon, the cafeteria lady told me that it looked like I was having twins.  Ha – thanks a lot!  I am getting pretty big, I have to admit.  Hopefully that means I have a healthy baby girl inside.  I’m so excited to see and kiss and hold and love her. 

3 comments:

  1. I got the triplet comment more than once with Ivy. Why do people think that is okay?!? Glad to hear you had a better day. Also, let the record show that you don't look like you're having twins. You look fantastic (seriously).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt so much...and you have cause for major celebration today. First of all, you're half way!! Second of all...you ate Chinese food!! Seriously. I still can't really eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you both (baby and you) look very pretty. I am happy that Piggles is wiggley. That's such a neat feeling. Enjoy the closeness. It doesn't last long (which is good--but enjoy anyway.)

    ReplyDelete