Monday, November 28, 2011

5 weeks - a bit of a scare

Well, today I had quite the scare on my way home from work. I was stopped at a red light when suddenly I felt a large jolt and the car slid forward several feet.  Somebody had run into me from behind.  Luckily I was wearing my seatbelt and aside from being scared half to death, I was fine.  Phew!  Later, Tim was quite concerned when I told him about it and he asked all kinds of questions - he wanted to make sure the baby was okay.  The man who hit me was very nice and very apologetic.  He had been visiting his mom in the hospital nearby and was a bit distracted on his way home.  Thankfully nobody got hurt.

Today I was craving beets and olives all day.  I had beets for dinner, and now I think I'll go find myself some green olives. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment