Saturday, December 10, 2011

7 weeks

Well, I officially don't have any more food cravings.  Instead, I have food aversions.  I have so many food aversions that it's easier to just list the things I can still tolerate.  They are:

1.  Ice water.  The second the ice starts to melt, the water is dead to me.  Must be ICE COLD.
2.  Mashed potatoes and gravy.
3.  That's all.

This pregnancy has been easier than the last in many ways because I don't have as much nausea, but it has been hard because I have been very sick 3 times so far.  I've had two colds / sinus infections, and one very nasty stomach virus.  Trying to keep on top of the nausea (by making  sure I eat a lot of proteins and drink plenty of water) has been much more challenging when I'm sick.  Oh well.

The other serious symptom of pregnancy I have had is serious weepiness.  I will cry at just about anything.  Almost any time I hear a Christmas song, I cry.  If Squiggles does something cute, I cry.  If anybody says anything funny, I cry.  If I like the weather, I cry.  If I don't like the weather, I cry.   It's so silly.  My emotions - all of them - just seem a little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment