Monday, February 20, 2012

13 week ultrasound


Today I had my risk-assessment ultrasound - it was fantastic!   Uncle Lance came with me because he had never seen a live fetal ultrasound.  We got to see the baby's heart beating.  The baby was wiggling around like a champion - seems like this baby might be related to his or her older sister.

Everything looks great so far, and the ultrasound made me so excited to be having a baby!  Tim was super excited about it too - he kept texting me and asking how things were going.  My appointment ended up being an hour late, so he had to wait a long time.  When I finally sent him a text saying everything looked great, he sent a text back requesting (practically demanding) a picture, so I took a picture with my phone of a printout.  When he got home last night and looked at the rest of the pictures, he smiled and beamed and said, "I like the looks of that baby."  We're so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment