Monday, February 20, 2012

17.5 weeks

Well, time flies and I am getting HUGE.  I already look like I'm about 6 months pregnant - I guess I should have done more crunches before I got pregnant again. :-)

I'm super excited because on Thursday (February 23), I get to have another ultrasound and (hopefully) find out if this baby is a girl or a boy.

I still have morning sickness, but not as bad as during the first trimester.  The doctor prescribed Zofran for me, which helps a ton.  I still feel sick, but I feel okay enough to go throughout my day not feeling like I want to curl up in a ball and be put in a coma for the rest of the pregnancy.

We've been trying to help Squiggles understand that her world is about to change, but she doesn't really understand and seems to think the idea of a baby in Mommy's tummy is patently absurd.  I guess I can't blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment